Our Core Values
STRUCTURE & ORGANIZATION
PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER, CSOA
ROLES OF CORDINATORS
- Coordinate all Edify/CSOA activities at their level of leadership
- Mobilize member schools, reminding them about their responsibilities.
- Ensure a good working relationship with Edify staff/programs/partners
- Exemplify the values and work ethics of CSOA and partners while respecting their limits.
- Ensure that all CSOA/Partner programs and implemented in partner schools in their area.
- Inform the CSOA leadership of any issues that can jeopardize the operations in their area.
- Ensure good working relationships with government offices at their level
- Recommend partner schools for services where need be
- Act as big brothers/sisters for partner schools in any circumstances.
- Serve CSOA/Partners/member schools diligently and faithfully
- Put the interests/agenda of association/partners before personal gains
- Avoid conflict of interest
- Participate in CSOA/Partner events as needed unless circumstances dictate otherwise.
- Support the building of a grass-root CSOA and partners.
- Ensure that the objectives of the association/partners are being realized.
- Ensure that member schools do discipleship and are complaint with government.
- Ensure that partner schools participate in all CSOA/partner activities
- Ensure good leadership, governance and financial integrity in member schools.
- Ensure good academic performance of member schools